Brodeur Partners has an immediate opening for a Manager, Digital Advertising in its Washington, DC office. We’re looking for a self-directed digital advertising professional who has experience in planning and managing digital and social media advertising programs. Brodeur offers fun and interesting projects plus great people to work with.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of hands-on digital advertising experience.
- Ability to design, execute and manage comprehensive digital media advertising strategies (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SEM, native and other emerging platforms) to help clients achieve campaign goals. This includes setting metrics, developing media plans with spend recommendations, and projecting results.
- Expert knowledge of paid digital and social media platforms, the latest platform trends (new ad units, targeting options, etc.) and experience working within those platforms such as launching new ads from self-serve tools and/or PMD/API partner tools.
- Experience in monitoring and optimizing ads to maximize results, and the ability to ensure that all paid media programs are operating profitably and efficiently. This includes data analysis and reporting; communicating campaign results and findings; developing insights; and counseling internal teams and clients.
- Experience working with content creators; planning content that performs well on paid platforms.
- Ability to work with account teams in the development of new business proposals.
- Dedicated project manager; a problem-solver; skilled internal and external communicator; comfortable managing up.
- Experience working in a fast-paced client-service environment. Agency experience a plus.
Brodeur offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Brodeur Partners is a strategic communications company that helps organizations become and remain relevant in a complicated world. Headquartered in Boston, the company has four U.S. offices and operates in 33 countries globally. It is differentiated by its focus on relevance, behavioral change and ability to bring a discipline-agnostic approach to its non-profit, consumer and business-to-business clients. For more information, visit www.brodeur.com.