Sales and Communications Director
Visual Country is looking for a Sales and Communications Director to manage our internal sales and account management team. Main goals are to increase sales revenue, strengthen customer loyalty and satisfaction and increase awareness of Visual Country and our services among leading agencies, brands and publishers. The Sales and Communications Manager will report directly to Visual Country’s CEO.
- Develop Sales and Communications strategies and documentation to clearly detail service offerings, key benefits and differentiators.
- Write case studies detailing success of past work and campaigns.
- Identify new business opportunities through pricing and new service offerings.
- Manage small team of Account Managers and Sales team and responsible for all inbound and outbound sales relationships.
- Lead client calls and in person meetings to pitch new business, and present capabilities to drive awareness and increase sales.
- Develop network of industry contacts; Establish Visual Country as a thought leader in the Video Advertising space by attending industry events to network and represent Visual Country in panels, presentations and discussions.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4-7 years of related Sales and Marketing experience.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Existing relationships with agencies, publishers, and/or brands.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively, often managing several projects at a time under tight deadlines.
- Experience running a P&L and pricing services.
- Background in advertising and marketing sales.
- A self starter, eager to work hard and learn the in’s and out’s of running a small agency with potential to grow with the business.
- Strong understanding of the social media, and video advertising space with an interest in art and design, preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume and letter telling us a bit about yourself, your past experience with Sales and Marketing and anything else you think would be helpful for us to know.
Visual Country is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience and needs of the business.
Job Type: Full-time