Digital Adverting Associate-Maiden+John- NYC
New York , United States
About the Job
Maiden+John is looking for a Digital Advertising Associate to assist with its quickly growing digital advertising practice.
Haven't heard of us yet? That's cool, you will soon. Maiden+John is a full-service digital, social media, and creative marketing agency within BerlinRosen. We specialize in the creation of authentic and effective digital marketing ideas for world-class residential, commercial, and hospitality developments. We firmly believe that with every clever or compelling piece of tailored content, there is an extraordinary opportunity to identify and engage the perfect audience.
Maiden+John is young and growing. We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff; we are looking for creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. There is always the opportunity to advance, and we welcome applicants from all walks of life.
We are looking for someone to help with our digital paid media planning, buying, and reporting for some of the most interesting developments and campaigns in the country. If you are working in digital media buying and planning and are ready to take on bigger role with a rapidly expanding team then this might be the position to grow your career.
More About You:
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience in the planning, buying and executing of digital advertising campaigns
- Experience working at a firm, agency or organization in a similar or comparable role
- Experience executing short and long-term digital advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with a variety of digital advertising platforms
- A strong analytical mind
- Understanding of digital media environment, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as advertising technologies evolve.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal, client, and vendor relationships
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
More About the Job:
- You will assist with the execution and optimization of campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Analyze and evaluate results, translate data into findings, and use data collected for media spend changes or continuation of program.
- Work with Digital Advertising Manager to evaluate the success or failure of digital campaigns and help determine next steps for a client.
- Help manage day-to-day relationship with paid media vendors