Director, Account Management
FOX Networks Group, Advanced Ad Products is looking for a Director of Account Management to be a strategic team manager within the Client Solutions team. Leading a team of ~10 people in Account Management, the Director is responsible for high level client relationships and for helping to manage those relationships to grow revenue and better serve clients on an ongoing basis. The Account Management team provides proposal development, campaign stewardship and management for digital campaigns. The Director will lead their team and provide strategic oversight in partnership with the Digital VPs and Agency Lead SVPs for all digital business within their team.
- Maintain high level relationships with all clients on assigned business as main partner with the SVP and Digital VP.
- Represent all Advanced Ad Products as the "expert" in the room on client meetings and act as the voice of AAP for all objection handling and sell-through of AAPs.
- Run Account Management team to be best-in-class Client Services and grow all businesses under assignment with a focus on revenue retention and renewal.
- Represent interests of Client Services team to all intradepartmental projects and ensure execution is done with a focus on clients and maintaining client dollars.
- Manage a team of account managers of varying levels to achieve excellence in campaign management and client relationships.
- Mentor existing team; hire and grow team as needed to support business.
- Collaborate with other Account Management department leaders within the Client Services team in the refinement and management of all account management group processes and inter-company coordination.
- Develop, manage, and deploy sales strategies for respective agency team to grow revenue and land new business.
- Become product experts to articulate the buy rationale, execute campaigns flawlessly, and communicate reporting to clients.
- Partner with Digital Sales VPs to drive increases in business from current clients and break new business with clients and agencies.
- Collaborate with multiple departments, including Campaign Managers, Pricing & Inventory, Designers, Front-end Developers, Campaign Strategists, and Product Specialists to create smart and effective advertising campaigns.
- Lead team in the creation of proposals that win business and that can fulfill in full.
- Work with dedicated ad operations staff to track and analyze performance data to share with clients.
- Take responsibility for assigned client relationships and actively seek new campaigns and business from existing clients in partnership with the sales team.
- Stimulate conversation about core advertising product enhancements necessary to fuel the vision of the Company.
- Experience in Digital Advertising required, with familiarity of Traditional Advertising.
- 7-10 years of experience in an agency account management like role, with at least 5 years of responsibility for directly managing staff.
- A keen eye towards process and process articulation and adherence to create a smooth workflow.
- Demonstrable success in managing teams to provide brand development and positioning to clients.
- Experience creating proposals and proposal materials as well as demonstrated success in selling those plans through both internally and externally.
- Understanding of digital advertising assets and specs, working with trafficking teams, optimization metrics, and reporting.
- Understanding of trafficking and ad ops functionality a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or commensurate experience.
Specifically, the Director should also possess most of the following characteristics:
- Relentlessly positive with an insatiable curiosity.
Expert interdepartmental team player.
Independent and driven, a self-motivated team player, wants to win.
Organized and precise, feels that details matter and good execution is execution that is both on-time and high quality.
Takes ownership and accountability seriously, takes pride in taking it seriously.
Mentors team, cares about team, wins and loses with the team.
Tough but fair, celebrates victories and does not run from difficult situations or conversations.
Demands excellence, from team and from colleagues.
Proactively identifies client needs and is unafraid to dive in, personally, and make sure it happens.
Confident and articulate presenter.
Ability to balance the demands of a client with the demands of accuracy and work flow.
Fun and inspiring to work for and with.
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of Fox Television Group, which includes Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; Fox Sports Media Group; Fox Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks and National Geographic Partners; and Fox Networks Group Europe, Asia and Latin America. Together these units create, program and distribute the world’s most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.