Manager, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement
Manager, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement
Mobile Content (Ad Tech) and OEM Markets
Here at Immersion our haptic technology brings the power of touch to billions of devices around the world, where it helps companies like Huawei, Lenovo, Sega, LG, Rockstar Games, LG Electronics, Sony, Microsoft, Logitech, Toshiba, ALPS, Toyota, and leading mobile entertainment and advertising platforms including Opera Mediaworks create highly immersive brand experiences that both delight consumers and improve profitability.
We’ve only just begun to tap into the possibilities offered by touch feedback. Today, our team, headquartered in San Jose, is working on solutions for new technologies like wearables and virtual reality systems. We’re helping content developers harness the power of touch in mobile video, gaming devices, expanding the experience for mobile advertising and video content creation.
Now, more than ever before, haptics is at the forefront of emerging technologies poised to transform the world. Come help us lead the haptics revolution.
We are looking for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial Manager of Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to be a part of our Product Marketing and Sales Enablement team. This person will lead product positioning, messaging, value proposition design, and product launch for our mobile content (Ad Tech) and OEM markets. In this position you will be exposed to various business models and business types, and you will be an expert at targeted messaging and speaking the customer’s language.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to drive impactful projects with a high level of responsibility and great visibility in a fast growing market.
What you’ll do:
Some projects and activities you will be responsible for:
- Creating sales enablement plans and facilitating sales training sessions with US, EMEA and APAC teams
- Developing product positioning and messaging targeted for specific customer segments
- Developing high impact stories about our customers and campaign results in case studies and presentations
- Establishing product launch process for agile development cycle
- Creating targeted marketing collateral such as data sheets, product briefs, and design guidelines
- Managing market research and analysis of Mobile Advertising and Social Media markets
- Communicating and collaborating across functions with Sales, UX, Product Management, Engineering and Legal, to plan and execute new product launch campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA Business, Marketing, Engineering or related; MBA from top tier school a plus
- 5-7 years related working experience in Marketing or Product Marketing, at a technology or mobile media entertainment company
- Great organization skills, extreme attention to detail, and eye for quality
- Strong writing skills and clear communicator
- Thought leadership and ability to generate and execute upon original ideas/concepts
- Independent worker but also a team player with ability to collaborate and deliver results
- Problem solver and comfortable with navigating ambiguity
- Be accountable for his/her projects and deliverables, with specific attention to deadlines
- Must have a sense of humor
Immersion helps bring the digital universe to life. We offer competitive salary and benefits for jobs that allow you to change the way the world experiences digital devices. Hear what we have to say at blog.immersion.com. Please send resume with cover letter detailing how your experience matches the requirements of this job and/or a link to your portfolio.
For more information about Immersion see: http://tinyurl.com/IMMR-MWC-2015. To download Immersion apps for your android phone, go to: http://tinyurl.com/IMMR-GooglePlay. Free games you can feel at: http://www.immersion.com/mobile-gaming/. Immersion is listed on NASDAQ with the symbol IMMR.
Immersion's policy is to comply with all applicable laws and to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to non-job-related factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Key words: adtech, product marketing, sales enablement, marketing collateral, data sheets, product briefs, design guidelines, product positioning, product messaging, mobile content, mobile OEM, mobile ads, adtech, product marketing, sales enablement, marketing collateral, data sheets, product briefs, design guidelines, product positioning, product messaging, mobile content, mobile OEM, mobile ads, adtech, product marketing, sales enablement, marketing collateral, data sheets, product briefs, design guidelines, product positioning, product messaging, mobile content, mobile OEM, mobile ads