Associate Creative Director
- Bulldog Solutions
- Austin, TX
Who We Are
Howdy, we’re Bulldog.
Think of us as a different kind of marketing agency. We’re wildly creative and totally geek, which is our way of saying we approach complex B2B campaigns for enterprise businesses with an inventive and tech-savvy imagination. Collaborating with leaders in the tech, retail and manufacturing industry, our award-winning work has pushed clients to think beyond traditional marketing techniques and try something new and innovative. Our success has helped us grow, rapidly, and to meet those needs we’re looking for a few more dogs to join the pack.
Who You Are
Was English or art your favorite subject in school? Do you spend a lot of time in libraries and/or museums? Are you a self-described marketing nerd? Are you up on the latest technology? Does working with a team of like-minded people in a creative, fun atmosphere sound like your dream job? Are you sick of these questions? If you said yes to any of these, we should talk.
You aren’t afraid to take a hands-on role with some of our largest accounts. You’re someone who will help the agency grow its creative department, assist the Creative Director on creative and art direction, content strategy, team effectiveness and client relationships. You’re ready to oversee the day-to-day operations of the creative department; shaping B2B campaigns for email, whitepapers, video, print and more. You’re ready and willing to help the agency grow its creative department; working with individual team members to develop their skillset and build their careers.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and set the tone of Bulldog’s creative direction.
- Guide the team in the direction, style, and methodology.
- Collect feedback and best-case examples from the team and collaborate with the Chief Creative Officer to drive the potential creative futures of both your team and the broader agency.
- Make yourself a ‘timely expert’ towards the creative needs of our key clients in order to provide necessary creative insights and project leadership.
- Provide creative direction for production teams in the development of HTML emails, landing pages, websites, videos and other digital assets.
- New business pitches: develop bold new creative concepts for brands interested in our agency.
What You Bring to the Doghouse
- 5+ years of experience working in an agency or similar environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent understanding of business topics & trends related to enterprise companies.
- Experience leading integrated B2B creative marketing programs.
- Advanced leadership of creative, interactive design project workflows.
- Proven leadership in fast-paced creative environments.
- Ability to plan ahead, be proactive and prioritize team workloads.
- Experience writing emails for multi-touch marketing campaigns.
- Experience writing for motion graphics and video projects.
- Experience writing to business decision makers (B2B marketing).
- A point of view about the nature of B2B creative campaigns: where we’re at and where we’re going.
- Experience presenting in front of groups and confidence presenting a contrary point of view; challenging the status quo.
- Uses personal computer approximately 7-8 hours per day.
- Uses phone and email to communicate with customers/clients, co-workers, management, etc. approximately 6-8 hours per day.
- Sits approximately 6-8 hours per day.
- Approximately 10% travel.
Bulldog Solutions is an organization of motivated, passionate and hard-working individuals. We hire the best talent for the job and reward our team members for hard work and ingenuity. We are committed to providing our employees the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. If you're tenacious, dedicated, brave and resourceful, we'd like to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, you MUST HAVE a portfolio of design samples with a strong digital/interactive focus (infographics, education videos, microsites, etc.)
Description of Reporting Relationships
This position reports to the Associate Creative Director and will have direct reports.
To be considered an applicant, you must apply for this specific position and meet its minimum qualifications as determined by Bulldog Solutions. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Bulldog Solutions may include other duties as assigned.
This is a regular full-time position in our offices in Austin, Texas. As this is an immediate need, local candidates will be given more serious consideration. We are not offering relocation packages.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE.