Technical Project Manager
Kada is recruiting an experienced digital project manager for our client in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Remote work will be considered.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be managing the entire project lifecycle for the successful delivery of digital and interactive development projects for customers. These projects include the development and implementation of websites, mobile apps and other interactive media experience that successfully solve customers’ business challenges.
This growing technology company provides technology development and digital production services for agency, publisher and ad network clients around the world. Delivering rich media solutions, front-end and back-end development, large scale websites, mobile and social applications, content management systems (CMS) and award winning design, the company is experiencing continued growth and successfully achieving and growing solutions for their customers.
You will manage complex projects on a day to day basis leading a multi-faceted team delivering integrated solutions and work with clients and team members to create seamless processes, manage expectations and deliver with the highest level of quality and client satisfaction.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Expert understanding of digital production and processes
- Experience managing complex projects, keeping to budget and scheduled timelines
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Knowledge and experience of project management practices, workflow and infrastructure
- Technical knowledge of various stacks, platforms and capabilities. Prior software development experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
This role is located in Buenos Aires, and US based candidates who are open to relocate are encouraged to apply.
Candidates outside of the US will also be considered for relocation or remote work.
Salary, benefits and relocation are negotiable and based on experience.
No resume? No problem! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat.