Wholesale Marketing Content Strategy Manager
Wholesale Marketing leads the development of integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's Wholesale business including more than 50 business lines in the US and Global. The group is responsible for bringing business knowledge and strategic marketing expertise to drive revenue and deepen our customer relationships.
Content is an increasingly important lever to engage customers with our product and the WF brand. This individual contributor will be a member of the Wholesale marketing content team supporting across multiple platforms and formats to support a content strategy and plan that supports the Wholesale brand, customer engagement, retention, and awareness via social channels. The goal is to optimize Wholesale content specific to print, digital, video and web in order to enhance Wells Fargo’s reputation as a leader in the industry and support business objectives.
- Set and pursue content vision/strategy and positively impact the business in collaborating with leader & COE’s
- Develop and implement content strategies for B2B audiences as part of a team that establishes new structure and processes
- Drive cross-business content development initiatives, including defining scope, driving socialization and gaining commitment and buy-in; strong consultative and influencing skills.
- Establish content strategies and establishing content governance, content calendars and KPI’s across multiple LOB’s and partnering with internal resources to set the work done.
- Develop measurement approaches to assess impact.
- Proven ability to work in a virtual environment where partners, leaders and staff may be in multiple locations.
- Strong orientation to operational risk management.
- 6+ years marketing experience
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years content development
- 3+ years in developing and executing content strategies for complex organizations and B2B audiences
- Working knowledge of content infrastructures and social channels, and content impact measurement methodologies.
- Experience developing content metrics, tracking and testing to gauge effectiveness
- Experience across multiple content platforms and formats (e.g. paid, owned, earned; digital)
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written, visual and verbal formats.
- Business to business marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree is highly desired
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer,
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
LOCATIONS (May consider other Wells Fargo locations )
- 525 Market Street - San Francisco, CA
- 301 South Tryon Street - Charlotte, NC
- 90 South 7th Street - Minneapolis, MN
- 1 Home Campus - Des Moines, IA
Visit our careers site at www.wellsfargo.com/careers and search Job Opening ID 5299014 to apply.