Marketing Manager-Integrated Marketing Analytics
Summary: Leverage a variety of analytics and marketing performance sources, and champion the design, development and implementation of an end-to-end performance measurement process across Marketing. Partner with Campaign, Field, and functional teams (Digital, Events) to measure and analyze the scale and effectiveness of marketing contributions across customer journey phases (Discover, Learn, Try, Buy, Adopt, and Advocate). Support BU, Geo, and Program reviews and share insights in campaign/field marketing and leadership forums.
- Develop and implement plans to institute relevant marketing performance evaluation and measurement.
- Drive innovative approaches and provide thought leadership and perspective to support trial and adoption of new capabilities that can maximize campaign ROI.
- Utilize buyer journey insights to lead, inspire and enable marketing teams to develop KPIs and metrics that are measurable and embed data driven marketing performance analysis into their marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Sales, Channel, Finance, and Agencies to ensure coherence and focus on performance measurement and actions.
- Leverage analytical proficiency to contribute to marketing performance reporting and analysis at an aggregate and campaign level.
- Act as a champion for a data-driven culture, evangelizing best practices with internal stakeholders across functional areas, markets and relevant WW functions.
- Partner with cross-functional and external vendor teams to lead or contribute to large scale strategic projects as well as ongoing operational activities.
- Drive the data modeling strategy for key business outcomes that includes predictive analytics, propensity modeling, influenced and attributable marketing/sales models across the entire engagement funnel for our customers and accounts.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in B2B marketing and/or Sales, Marketing or Financial analysis.
- MBA preferred, or equivalent experience in business-related field
- Must have a proven track record of embedding data driven marketing skills and capabilities with marketing teams
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills to consolidate key findings and analytics into focused actions for WW Marketing and Geo/BU leadership. Must be able to influence a wide range of levels without authority.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online & offline marketing and measurement.
- Direct experience leveraging big data analytics platforms
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Experience developing and working on larger scale analytics/big data implementations
- Track record of consistent delivery and execution
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto