Marketing Manager - New Buyer Acquisition
Location: Sunnyvale, CA, US; RTP, NC; Boulder, CO
The Marketing Manager - New Account Acquisition role within the Americas Demand Center is a great career opportunity for an innovative, results-driven marketing professional to set the strategy, plan, and execute/measure demand generation programs that drive new account acquisition as well as cross/up sell to new buyers within existing NetApp accounts. The Marketing Manager will then define/execute a holistic demand generation roadmap with specific NetApp led programs which include inbound/outbound marketing tactics, personalized customer engagement digital/non-digital journeys, as well as execute joint Partner/NetApp marketing programs aligned to NetApp's must win' solution areas.
- Analytics - Target Account/Audience Segmentation: Ability to partner closely with sales, channels, and sales/marketing operations teams to select/segment top priority new accounts and new buying centers in existing accounts, then define the target personas/audiences within those accounts.
- Contact List Acquisition: Based on account/audience segmentation analytics, lead NetApp contact list acquisition efforts and work with selected partners to share NetApp/Partner contacts lists to execute joint NetApp/partner demand generation programs.
- Demand Gen Program Execution - NetApp Led & Joint NetApp/Partner Programs: Proven ability to set the strategy, plan and measurable goals (leads, pipeline, etc.) to create targeted, personalized multi-tactic programs to accelerate new leads, increase funnel conversion rates, and drive measurable pipeline growth.
Ability to work with selected Partner marketing counterparts to share/mine NetApp/partner contact data and jointly execute programs to acquire new accounts and accelerate cross/up sell in shared accounts.
- Persona/Audience & Messaging/Content Alignment: Ability to align/integrate NetApp and partner messaging, content development, digital journeys, and demand generation programs.
- Broad Marketing Tactics Experience: Proven experience in defining the required marketing tactics mix aligned to persona/audiences across inbound/outbound tactics (across content, paid media, organic, digital advertising, social (paid, owned, earned), third party web properties, email, webinars, events, etc.)
- Nurture Journey Design: Broad experience working with digital/content teams to design the inbound/outbound buyer's journey' across paid media, digital advertising, social, third party web properties, email, webinars, events, etc. Includes a working knowledge of the appropriate content, digital experience, and call-to-actions across the top/middle/bottom funnel of the journey design.
- Analytics - Demand Gen Programs & Digital Journey: Define reporting analytics needs, analyze results, and recommend program/journey changes to optimize programs, lead generation, and pipeline results. Analytics experience should include engagement analytics for inbound/outbound tactics, program performance/ROI, and marketing-sales cycle flow. Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Partner & Sales Lead Execution Support: Understanding and experience in building relevant programs to drive leads to partners/sales and defining the required sales/partner enablement content and tools needs. Act as the primary interface with the Americas Sales Development team and Channel team to enable effective lead management and progression.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Nearest Major Market: Durham Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh