The Webmaster will be responsible for day-to-day website maintenance and content support for all subsidiaries. In this role, you will assist Marketing Managers and Designers with developing digital assets for both internal and external websites.
Specific duties include:
- Support unit management, marketing designers, and project managers on all website, mobile and social media design and development projects.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams and serves as a liaison to the Information Technology department.
- Conduct annual website audits and updates to ensure online creative and coding produced is on brand and meets established best practice and standards, including ADA compliance.
- Occasionally assist with E-mail marketing efforts.
- Occasional support of E-Retail systems.
- Answer telephone and exchange routine information; properly routing calls and taking messages.
- Responsible for Content Management System training and support.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Previous exposure of website content management systems such as Sitecore and Wordpress.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in web design.
- Knowledge of standard web technologies and multimedia applications
- HTML5, Java a plus.
- Ability to organize work logically and prioritize tasks, with a thorough attention to detail.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.