***To apply visit ***
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000/ year DOE - Full Time + Benefits
Hours: 8AM - 5PM
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 6 months of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading? Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator manages a variety of projects supporting the departments efforts in promoting the business including outside consultants, tradeshows, customer surveys web site content/management, maintaining data bases, preparing reports and lead management. Additionally, the S&MC develops and generates marketing content and sales collateral and maintains promotional material inventory.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
1. Managing multiple projects to support business development, customer support, sales growth and departmental measures.
2. Coordination of a variety of ongoing tasks and maintaining a high level of productivity
3. Communicating and interacting with Team members in order to meet project objectives and time lines
4. Insuring that sales/marketing collateral are current and up to date
5. Preparation of reports for the purposes of monitor/measuring department/business performance, sales reports, task list, forecasting, Pipeline, Funnel,
6. Schedule and maintain training needs for the departments
7. Generate/develop/create/collaborate on sales collateral for marketing/sales efforts in both digital and hard copy format.
8. Assist with special projects related to departmental needs
9. Lead management (CRM): from web site, vendors, trade shows, etc
10. Trade show planning, preparation and coordination including set up and dismantle.
11. Basic market research including prospects, markets, applications and customers using web searches, Hoovers, etc.
12. Internal web site management including content (front end/back end), key words, etc. and Coordination of web site consultants (content, SEO, key words, etc.)
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Computer literate including: MS Office, CRM.
3. Project management skills.
4. Must be well organized and able to multi-task
5. Valid Drivers License, Insurance and Acceptable driving record
6. Trade show set/dismantle requiring some lifting (up to 45 lbs) .
Proficient in Adobe, Word Press, Photo Shop
High School diploma required
College (Bachelors) degree preferred
5 to 10 years of related work experience
Occasionally lifting up to 45 lbs., rolling of tradeshow boxes/crates. Packing up and setting up and breaking down of tradeshows. When in Office mostly sitting. Communicating with others to convey information. Interpersonal skills needed in dealing with people and personality types. Compiling information for reporting purposes
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not poses a BA or higher.