Catering Sales & Marketing Manager, Colorado Kitchen, Patina
Colorado Kitchen has re-imagined the idea of workday cuisine with an elevated food hall experience showcasing a diverse selection of market-fresh and seasonal options. Culinary creations include breakfast classics, fresh baked pastries gourmet burgers, chef-made artisanal sandwiches, and a farmer's market salad bar. Guests can expect to expect to sip on hand-crafted beverage selections such as agua frescas, cold pressed juices, and house made elixirs. We offer office catering throughout Colorado Center and offhour events in our state of the art space that's perfect for a post-work cocktail party!Responsibilities
- Manage special events, marketing, and catering sales for Colorado Kitchen
- Excellent track record of exceeding budgets and exceeding guests expectations.
- Negotiate prices and arrangements with clients, draws up contracts, and secures client's signature and deposit.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Ability to prospect and secure new catering clients in Santa Monica and the surrounding community
- Coordinate with operations managers to organize necessary banquet, kitchen, and service staff and arrangements for each event.
- Maintain an excellent track record of maintaining budgetary allotments and exceeding guests' expectations in satisfaction.
- Document and reviews all records for each catering order/event and analyze what can be done to improve booking sales.
- Design and deliver appropriate catering menus by collaborating with clients and chefs. Maintain an excellent knowledge of food, wine, and spirits while marking our brand
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders to drive partnership and move projects forward
- Work in partnership with the national and regional marketing team to develop and execute overarching digital marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing, web development, promotions, campaigns and events
- Collaborate with culinarians on holiday and special event menus ensuring all collateral and communication is up-to-date and in stock
- Support sales and catering functions as necessary ensuring collateral is compelling and on brand
- Report performance and key learnings from all tactics and initiatives ensuring key metrics and objectives are agreed to in advance of any launch
- Leverage and share consumer insights, industry trends and creative new marketing ideas
- A minimum of 3 years catering sales experience as a Catering Sales Manager, Event Designer, or Event Sales Manager in a high volume restaurant, hotel or catering company
- Excellent knowledge of food, wine, and spirits
- Familiarity with the Westside market a plus!
- High-level understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- Excellent work habits and organizational skills to conducts detailed follow-through with clients and catering staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's and contracts.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs, appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (ie online or digital reservation systems).
Resume required with application for consideration.
#LI-AB1Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality - the sky is the limit.