- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
UX Generalist - req10333
Join our passionate Enterprise Technology team developing new ways to meet and interact with our policy holders. As a UX Generalist you'll be responsible for, working with various partners, such as State Farm Digital UX Leadership, Business and Systems Analysts and Strategic Resources UX Researches to ensure the best use of company resources for digital work. Serve as User-Centered Design (UCD) consultant and User Experience (UX) Design subject matter resource for business area, product line or sector. Leverage established digital experience standards, style guides and pattern libraries to create consistent user experiences and files deviation exception requests as necessary. Create visual assets and visual design comps that improve usability and align with defined interaction design patterns, create direction and aspirational experience strategy.
Office Location (Dunwoody, GA)
Our campus is conveniently located adjacent to the Dunwoody Marta station.
We Are Looking for Candidates With
- Serves as User-Centered Design (UCD) consultant and User Experience (UX) Design subject matter expert for Billing and Payments product suite
- Works with various partners such as leadership, Research, Product, Business, Development etc. to ensure the best possible solutions for our Customers
- Leverages established digital experience standards, style guides and pattern libraries to create consistent user experiences.
- Creates scalable site structures, user interface (UI) frameworks and navigation elements that improve usability and align with defined interaction design patterns, Creative direction and aspirational experience strategy.
- Promotes the continuous improvement of UCD processes, UX design operational strategy, UI framework and digital experience standards, templates and artifacts.
What You Can Expect
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in pre-employment testing and/or the interview process.
What's In It For You
Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential
A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
401k Plan and Fully Funded Pension
Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day.
We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here to help life go right?
Come join our passionate team!
#LI - LF1