Despite ~$1 trillion in anti-poverty government programs and billions more in charitable giving annually, far too many Americans are trapped in a vicious cycle of poverty. It's time for a different approach-one that sees the people working to improve their lives as the solution, rather than merely victims or just a problem to be solved. Stand Together is committed to breaking the cycle of poverty, and we're building a movement around it. Are you ready to have an impact?
We're looking for a creative and passionate Creative Strategist to join the Stand Together Campaign Team. This role will primarily support our anti-poverty efforts and be responsible for building movements that drive real change. You'll be creating and executing innovative campaigns that inspire action and help people break the cycle of poverty. Over the last three and a half years, our community has partnered with 150+ local organizations that help people overcome poverty and addiction, and we're just getting started. Are you the right person to move us forward?
At Stand Together, we invest in people. People with firsthand knowledge of their community's problems who are breaking barriers in society and inside themselves. Our culture is guided by the principles of integrity, humility, respect, knowledge, and transformation. We prioritize professional growth and lifelong learning, so we reward our employees for the value they create. Our environment provides the room you'll need to make a meaningful and lasting impact that will help millions of people and transform society.Your Responsibilities Include
- Develop and lead strategic communications and multi-faceted campaigns - from concept through execution - that foster engagement and build movements that make a difference in solving poverty
- Provide comprehensive leadership for strategic initiatives, translating goals and objectives into action plans and best practices
- Educate, motivate, and mobilize people to join a growing community of social enterprises and leaders who are helping people improve their lives
- Develop and deploy a wide range of content over a variety of media channels - including earned, shared, and owned. Uncover the best mediums to bring to life transformational stories about injustices holding people back and the heroes helping people overcome them; including, but not limited to, creative documentaries/videos
- Leverage partnership opportunities and strategic alliances that support the strategic anti-poverty campaign objectives
- Manage vendor relationships
- Drive measurable results against established metrics, consistently optimizing and adapting to meet objectives
- A passion for breaking the cycle of poverty
- 7+ years of marketing or communications experience
- Proven ability to develop, execute, and evolve integrated communications and marketing strategies into impactful outreach campaigns
- Compelling storyteller capabilities with superior communication skills, written and verbal including copywriting and editing with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organized and able to deliver on tight deadlines
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds-including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy-to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ? (MBM ? ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM? prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color,race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation , national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions) , military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.