Capital Newspapers is seeking a Recruitment Advertising Specialist to join our talented sales team. You will be a consultant for area employers offering a vast array of recruitment marketing solutions that include our newspaper, company-owned websites, and other targeted online solutions.
Our core products include the Wisconsin State Journal and our family of newspapers across central Wisconsin, our websites at Madison.com, WiscNews.com and ApplyMadison.com, and recruitment online products including Monster and AppVault.
If you are a customer service oriented professional with a can-do attitude this is the position for you!
- Assist customers with recruitment ad placement; provide expert advice on wording, placement, and scheduling of ads.
- Build custom digital advertising solutions for recruiters to reach candidates online across a vast array of websites and targeting services.
- Maintain existing client base while prospecting for new business via outside sales calls and telemarketing.
- Develop effective business relationships with regular classified advertisers on assigned account list.
- Create strong presentations to sell new clients or for account renewals.
- Use creative approaches to solving problems and conceptualize new product opportunities.
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- 1-2 years of advertising or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and email
- Professional demeanor focused on customer success and service
Capital Newspapers offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurances
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, personal, and sick time
- Free print subscription to the Wisconsin State Journal and free digital subscription to Madison.com for all employees
Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply