- Mimecast Services Limited
Account Based Marketing Manager
Title: Account Based Marketing Manager
Job ID: 2
Type: Permanent Full Time
# of Openings: 1
The Account-Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and executing a highly dynamic ABM strategy for Mimecast. This role will liaise across global Marketing and Sales teams to ideate 1:1, 1: few and 1: many programs designed to drive engagement across the buying unit and increase pipeline velocity. Through these partnerships, the ABM Manager will support program planning, execution and reporting to exceed revenue goals.
This role will also focus on evangelizing ABM across the business, documenting and sharing best practices, driving innovative campaigns, and supporting the development and solidification of the ABM infrastructure.
The position reports to the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing and Online Media in Lexington, MA.
- Work closely with senior sales and marketing leadership to drive data-driven approaches to account selection and segmentation for effective targeting, with a focus on personalized customer experiences
- Leverage experience and an iterative approach to build repeatable and scalable processes, vendor relationships and efficiency
- Develop and manage a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs with a consideration for verticals and partner marketing
- Experience executing ABM tactics including display, mobile geotargeting, digital out of home, paid social, email nurture and direct mail
- Bring stakeholders together, acting as a key change agent for the business
- Understand the critical importance of reporting on objectives and key results
- Manage and allocate program budget across the right mix of channels and tactics, with data-driven and subjective results
- Manage existing vendor and partner relationships while driving new and relevant pilots to innovate, test and improve
- Continuously push the ABM envelope for Mimecast, and our best in class ABM programs through experimentation, testing, and new approaches
- Drive the development of sales enablement content for strategic account management; playbooks, SalesLoft cadences, Vidyard videos, email campaigns, presentations, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- 5-7 years' experience in marketing capacity including but not limited to: digital, field, paid, organic, analytics, operations
- Prior Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience 2+ years
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, ABM platforms and approaches
- Familiarity with enterprise marketing, buyer personas and the demand unit is a must
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Quantifiable track record of campaign creation, management, execution and delivery
- Strategic sales or consulting experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and unify efforts across teams
Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage