Pediatric Home Service (PHS) is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
Our Marketing and Outreach team is looking for a driven and fun marketing professional to fill our Product Marketing Analyst position. The best way to describe this position comes from a leader at Google who said, "Know the customer. Know the magic. Connect the two." But, considering you probably want more information than that, please read on for the details.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development and execution of programs and initiatives including but not limited to:
- Developing marketing plans for assigned product lines, which include: Infusion, Pharmacy, and Enteral Nutrition (previous experience in these areas is ideal)
- Analyzing market trends, competitor activities, and consumer habits
- Growing brand reputation through innovative solutions and effectively positioned messaging
- Reporting performance of marketing campaigns against ROI and other key performance indicators
- Assessing sales and advertising techniques and making changes to ensure promotional efforts are consistent with the branding strategy
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target customer personas
- Planning the launches and releases of new and existing products, including managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan in new and existing markets
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- A fun office culture (no, really, we had llamas and kangaroos at our last employee party)
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- A leadership team that listens
Our Ideal Candidate
In addition to a stellar personality, our ideal candidate has a passion for combining qualitative and quantitative data to connect products and services with end users. They exercise independent judgment and initiative, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across all levels of internal and external customers.
In addition, they demonstrate resourcefulness and attention to detail, with previous success analyzing and managing healthcare product strategies and communications. Prior experience in the areas of pharmaceuticals, infusion, or enteral nutrition and proficiency in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office is preferred. They also have working knowledge of online advertising platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.