Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
EQ Office focuses on all aspects of owning, operating and managing office communities. While other real estate owners talk about square footage and floor plans, we focus on the experience-how space feels, activates, and performs. At EQ, we partner with business leaders to find, design, and manage balanced workspaces that inspire talent. We're proud to work hand-in-hand with organizations of all sizes (from Fortune 100 companies to emerging startups) to bring humanity back to the workplace.
For more information, visit us at: .
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to amplify our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help us grow our brand's digital presence, and develop a lead-generation strategy.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital strategies. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Design a multi-channel digital marketing strategy for EQ Office
- Direct and manage the ongoing design, development and maintenance of EQ Office's external websites
- Design email marketing campaigns, marketing automation programs (working within our CRM system, Dynamics, and lead management programs
- Manage the EQ Blog, Placelab strategy and execution
- Plan and manage our social media platforms alongside agency
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- 5-7 years' experience in digital marketing position.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Working expertise of digital marketing, including deep channel knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Display, Native and/or Email
- Understanding of web design, information architecture, web usability and web project management processes desired
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing, social media, web publishing, analysis/research, content management and graphics tools such as Marketo, Dynamics, Google Analytics, DemandBase is desired
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Consensus builder with collaborative approach possessing the ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Self-aware, self-secure, go getter, who knows the value of a team.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer . We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email .