WITH AN UNRELENTING ATTENTION TO CRAFT AND DETAIL, WE CREATE SOUND TOOLS TO HELP FOCUS, INSPIRE AND TRANSPORT YOUR MIND.
Brilliant sound and design motivate everything we do. Master & Dynamic is a New York City-based premium audio company with a deep passion for building beautifully crafted, technically sophisticated sound tools. Designed to be modern yet timeless, our products utilize only the finest materials and are engineered to last, creating the perfect balance of aesthetics, strength, comfort and exceptional sound.
Master & Dynamic is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our in-house Art Department. The multi-discipline designer will help execute and elevate the brand voice for Master & Dynamic across print, digital and social platforms. Working closely with the Art Director and Senior Creative Manager, we are seeking a candidate who has a strong pulse on design and creative trends that can help push the brand to the next level and stay on the forefront of creative innovation. The designer will have the opportunity to create inspiring assets for a broad array of projects including but not limited to: presentation decks, email newsletters, digital banners, signage, product packaging, brand collateral, animations for relevant platforms, and other programs as needed to support the business. The designer will also collaborate with the creative team to develop campaigns and marketing materials for seasonal creative projects.
The Designer should thrive in a fast-paced environment and will work collaboratively with team members and other Master & Dynamic teams including product design, sales and marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing and web development to effectively meet the demands of multiple jobs and projects. The role will support the creative process from original concepts to final implementation. Strict attention-to-detail is required, as well as willingness to contribute at all levels, and the ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Design or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in print and digital design
- Strong, diverse design portfolio
- Strong sense of layout design, page composition and working knowledge of typography
- Knowledge of photography, lighting and retouching
- Illustration skills a plus
- Knowledge of print production techniques and file preparation for web, offset and digital applications as well as packaging die-lines and mockups
- Excellent and concise communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention-to-detail and high degree of organization, able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in the fast-paced and imperfect world of a young, growing company
- Ability to take direction quickly and adjust in a continuously changing environment
- Commitment and loyalty to do whatever it takes to achieve success
- Strong passion for being at the forefront of culture: music, art, travel, fashion, design, etc,
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and strict time constraints
- Eagerness to put new ideas on the table
- Understanding of how to maintain brand integrity across a variety of mediums
- Ability and desire to work with a team in a very hands-on environment
- Self-starter with a strong sense of priority and hustle
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Bridge)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Some familiarity with video editing software a plus (Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects)
Please include a resume and link to your portfolio to be considered for the role.
Salary commensurate to 2-4 years design experience
Only candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your application