The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for the technology offering at B-Reel globally, leading all internal and external technology driven initiatives. The role is crucial to the success of B-Reel, helping craft our focus on innovation across all areas of our business and redefining what success looks like over the next phase of our development.
To allow for hands-on experience with both clients and the internal B-Reel team, you will be anchored into a local office with the remit to drive technology solutions for that specific geography as a part of the job assignment.
In addition, you'll be part of the Global leadership team, responsible for developing a client driven strategy to position B-Reel as a leader in marketing communication and product development. You will be responsible for delivering this strategy by leading the internal technology team and finding new ways to grow and strengthen our offering. The CTO reports directly to the COO.
You will work collaboratively with the local TD’s, MD’s, Strategy Directors and client Brand Directors to help develop specific client strategies that unlock the highest potential business results for both our clients and B-Reel.
As part of the client strategies, you will be required to help drive B-Reel’s new business offering by engaging in specific pitch and client opportunities. The role will also require you to be actively involved in developing client opportunities over time, by supporting the local MDs and Brand Directors, and build and grow relationships with clients directly.
You're a dirty-hands creative extrovert technologist with leadership skills. Your leadership style is just like B-Reel leadership: generally personal and leading-by-example and the whole organisation flourishes with collaboration, empowerment and low hierarchy. You're a smart doer and a non pretentious strategic thinker who turns thoughts into action without missing a beat, bringing the team with you, with whatever solves the problem..
Outside of client driven initiatives, you will advise on our internal IT infrastructure and will help craft the appropriate tools and third party services required for the wider B-Reel team to provide extraordinary client service.
- Develop a global technology strategy with a focus on supporting our existing and new client relationships. The appropriate strategy will be designed to position B-Reel as our client’s most trusted partner through clear business insights including but not limited to the following:
- Content distribution across owned, earned and paid media
- Product and Service Design
- Technical architecture and platform development
- Social Media and CRM
- Analytics and Data Science
- Sourcing and production management
- Develop actionable plan for the global digital strategy in collaboration with the local MDs, including objectives and KPI development
- Drive new business opportunities within local offices in collaboration with the local MDs through active participation in pitches and client interactions
- Ability to get along with C-Level clients and take responsibility for any client relationships which require technical leadership, both in terms of output, client happiness and finances
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Technology Directors
- Develop a recruitment and training strategy for our technology offering
- Sourcing of key strategic relationships with third party providers
- Is part of the Global management group in B-Reel Creative Agency
- Builds positive and lasting relationship between our clients and internal teams
B-Reel is a creative agency that sits at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture.
While many talk about becoming the agency of the future, B-Reel prefers to actually build it, piece-by-piece, day-by-day, in partnership with our clients.
Founded one year before the millennium in Stockholm, Sweden, we quickly became known around the world for our craft, innovation and boundary-pushing vision that we applied to ideas both big and small.
Today, we are an impossible-to-define agency for impossible-to-define times. Our team includes 100 designers, writers, strategists, producers, artists, technologists and developers working in New York, London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Los Angeles.
Our unique set-up and approach allows us to work seamlessly across strategy, creative and production to create breakthrough work in the fields of modern advertising, product development and beyond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.