Los Angeles, CA
The Display Marketing Analyst will be responsible for media planning and buying for digital display campaigns on behalf of a Fortune 500 partner. You will be a critical member of our growing team, helping us drive successful outcomes across desktop, mobile web and in-app activity.
What You'll Do:
- Trafficking campaigns from pre-launch through post-flight analyses
- Seek out and manage media partner relationships, from introduction through insertion order
- Measure campaign performance and identify campaign optimization opportunities
- Test everything tactics, bidding strategies, placements, ad formats, creatives, copy and messaging
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; including marketing, creative, and tech
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing with a knowledge and passion for digital display media campaigns and related technologies
- Expertise in audience targeting and reaching audiences in the most effective manner possible
- Experience and familiarity with self-serve, programmatic DSPs a plus (specifically The Trade Desk and DV360)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across a plethora of functional roles
- Consistency in bringing new ideas to the table and always being willing to evolve and adapt
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV its a tenant of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit .
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.