Red Ventures is seeking a digital-minded Email Marketing Manager to drive growth through supporting our email marketing and automation strategies on our Ignite team. If you have a desire to take on a high-level of accountability and take your career to the next level, as well as substantial experience developing, driving, and measuring email marketing campaigns, we'd love to have you join our growing team.
Ignite is a new business unit within Red Ventures that is tasked with incubating new customer-facing digital businesses and building world class search engine optimization, content marketing and earned media capabilities. If you are interested in pioneering the email marketing efforts within a small, nimble team where you will have the opportunity to dive deep into your work, then you should apply!
What You'll Do:
- Owning email programs at all levels from strategic planning and ideation through template development, campaign deployment and management, and performance analytics.
- Work closely with a dedicated team of analysts, designers and engineers, to find scalable ways to improve digital customer acquisition efforts, revenue growth, retention, and engagement for our leading brands across industries.
- Use your knowledge and an experimental test and learn approach.
- Maintain database information and track analytics across campaigns.
- Identify opportunity to grow the email program through both analytics and thoughtful creative content.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working within an email program
- In-depth understanding of how to drive revenue through effective direct email marketing programs
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent communication, time-management, project management, and team management skills
- Working knowledge of HTML with dynamic logic and email testing tools for QAing email templates within an ESP
- Highly driven and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Intuitive knowledge and understanding of underlying logic in consumer behavior
- Experience working with Iterable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone works hard, has fun and sees the impact of their work.
- Creative freedom
- Working knowledge of CSS and responsive design
- Familiarity with databases, CRM, and SQL
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit .
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.