B-Reel is on an ambitious journey to be a top 10 agency globally of terms of our creative output and perception by both clients and employees.
We stand on the shoulders of giants, having consistently created work that has resonated in culture since 1999. We believe we are one of the best positioned agencies in the modern world of communication and technology innovation.
Both our current business and our responsibilities with senior brands are growing.
As part of this journey, we are looking for a Chief Strategy Officer to join our team and enhance our global and local strategy offering over 5 offices. We are looking for a brand champion, who is able to turn knowledge of culture and technology into actionable strategy for our clients, no matter the channel, technology or media.
Your leadership style is just like B-Reel leadership: generally personal and leading-by-example and the whole organisation flourishes with collaboration, empowerment and low hierarchy. You're a smart doer, a non pretentious strategic thinker, who without missing a beat will turn the thoughts into action.
The Chief Strategy Officer is responsible for the strategy offering at B-Reel globally, leading all internal and external strategy driven initiatives. The role is critical to the success of B-Reel, driving our focus on culture and insight driven thinking across all areas of our business, helping build long term client relationships.
As the CSO you will report to the COO and take responsibility for developing a client driven strategy to position B-Reel as a leader in marketing communication and product development. You will be responsible for delivering this strategy by being anchored into a local office and leading the internal strategy team to find new ways to grow and strengthen our offering.
You will also work closely with other B-Reel offices and work collaboratively with the local MD’s, Strategy Directors and Client Partners to help develop specific client strategies that unlock the highest potential business results for both our clients and B-Reel.
- Develop a global strategy with a focus on supporting our existing and new client relationships. The appropriate strategy will be designed to position B-Reel as our client’s most trusted partner through clear business insights including but not limited to the following:
- Audience and Cultural understanding
- Brand, channel and content strategy
- Impact of technology on user experience
- Design thinking and innovation
- Drive new business opportunities within local offices in collaboration with the local MDs through active participation in pitches and client interactions
- Ability to interact with C-Level clients and take responsibility for any client relationships which require strategic leadership, both in terms of output, client happiness and finances
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Strategy Directors
- Develop a recruitment and training strategy for our strategy offering
- Is part of the Global management group in B-Reel Creative Agency
- Builds positive and lasting relationship between our clients and internal teams
B-Reel is a creative agency that sits at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture.
While many talk about becoming the agency of the future, B-Reel prefers to actually build it, piece-by-piece, day-by-day, in partnership with our clients.
Founded one year before the millennium in Stockholm, Sweden, we quickly became known around the world for our craft, innovation and boundary-pushing vision that we applied to ideas both big and small.
Today, we are an impossible-to-define agency for impossible-to-define times. Our team includes 100 designers, writers, strategists, producers, artists, technologists and developers working in New York, London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Los Angeles.
Our unique set-up and approach allows us to work seamlessly across strategy, creative and production to create breakthrough work in the fields of modern advertising, product development and beyond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.