Advertising Account Supervisor - Bilingual English/Spanish
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the cross-discipline integration behind our client, launches and corresponding sustainment work. This person brings a team together and leads the overall business planning aspect of an individual launch. The Supervisor is a true business partner who knows the organization, and feeds this information to the rest of the team to ensure success. Results oriented, the Supervisor is instilling a higher level of measurability and accountability to the rest of the team. Bilingual Spanish/English is Required. He/she embraces the Conill spirit of One Team, One Dream, Nothing is Impossible.
Account Director and/or VP/Director or Client Services
Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Develops business plan on all aspects of the model launches and Sustaining Campaigns – from planning business goals to managing creative delivery to analyzing campaign results.
• Manages integrated initiatives to budget and overarches delivery dates. While the Production group will be responsible for managing the production timeline, the AS is responsible for managing the launch/live dates based on business needs.
• Coaches and develops supporting Account team members on the executional details to ensure project and team successes.
• Manages and supervises the execution of all business aspects of the initiative based on an approved scope of work on any given Idea.
• Partners very closely with Idea Production, Idea Creation and Idea Communication to sell “breakthrough ideas” to client. This requires a level of trust, instinct and risk-taking/risk-management.
• While understanding and tracking the creative/production process is critical, the bigger opportunity is to understand the Media/Emerging Media space to ensure the right strategic vision and platforms are developed for the brand.
• Provide leadership, support and supervision to Account Executive team designated to specific pieces of business: Account Executive (AE), the Assistant Account Executive (AAE) and the Account Coordinator (AC); inspire, motivate, train and mentor the team as appropriate.
• Practice standard operating procedures within the department to engage with others professionally, efficiently and profitably.
• Advise agency leaders on growth potential for members of the team.
• Develop all assignment briefs in partnership with strategic planning.
• Take responsibility for overall client budgets and scope.
• Define project parameters and client needs.
• Manage client expectations regarding timing, schedules and process.
• Initiate projects through Project Management and Upcoming Work Load (UWL) report, securing Project Manager (PM) assignment and providing project requirements so PM can secure internal teams.
• Manage 18-month planning calendar before addition to UWL.
• Gather initial project-timing feasibility evaluation (through PM).
• Take responsibility for overall communication to the client and of the client's business, providing insight to agency team members regarding client business or project-specific needs.
• Collaborate regarding projects' strategic direction and integration.
• Consult with appropriate stakeholders and subject-matter experts in the idea development process.
• Oversee UWL with known or potential projects.
• Recap client meetings in writing.
• Champion agency process to ensure quality of work.
• Manage client contract, fees and compensation.
• Participate in developing project metrics and maintain full working knowledge of them.
• Understand metrics evaluation.
• Issue client status reports.
• Creative optimization.
• Maintain dashboard awareness.
Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and FileMaker. Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Bilingual Spanish/English required.
6-7 years of advertising/marketing experience. Must have broadcast production experience