Talent Partnerships Assistant
The Ad Council, the country's leading producer of national social good communications campaigns, is seeking a candidate with communications, talent relations, public relations and social media skills to assist and work on our Talent Relations and Partnerships team.
The Talent Partnerships Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Talent Partnerships team in developing and executing Creators for Good, the Ad Council's award-winning talent engagement program that engages talent in social causes. Creators for Good empowers influencers and digital creators, celebrities, musicians and athletes to develop content on their platforms that raises awareness and creates impact on behalf of causes that they care about as an extension of more than 40 national social good campaigns. Through their partnership with the Ad Council, talent develops authentic and personal content across their platforms and serves as ambassadors for important social issues facing our country. In their own voice, style, and platform, Creators for Good talent are making a meaningful difference on issues such as Suicide Prevention (Billie Eilish), Bullying Prevention (Rebecca Black), Breast Cancer Awareness (Michelle Williams), LGBT Acceptance (Jesse Tyler Ferguson), STEM for Girls (Karlie Kloss) and Diversity and Inclusion (Joey Graceffa).
This role would include assisting the Talent Partnerships team in developing, tracking and implementing promoting holistic strategic programs, with talent on behalf of Ad Council campaigns.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributing to talent strategy brainstorming sessions and helping develop strategic plans and customized proposals.
- Drafting talent lists, pitches, social media messaging and press materials.
- Assisting with day-to-day activities such as scheduling meeting and calls, researching potential talent, talent vetting and business development research.
- Researching thought leadership opportunities and events (including Creators for Good owned events).
- Tracking talent posts and activities.
- Monitoring Ad Council, campaign, issue and industry news coverage and content performance.
- Preparing coverage reports of talent partnership activities.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law