- Colorado Mountain News Media
Digital Marketing Professional
Are you at home in the digital space? Do you have the ability to network, build relationships over any medium? Does building a brand and selling solutions give you a sense of pride?
Everything Vail Valley, a part of the Vail Daily, is searching or a digital sales and marketing professional to help us bring advertising solutions to businesses in the Vail Valley. Our unique, destination guide websites will provide the ultimate source of local information to help visitors experience the best of everything in the Vail Valley.
The Digital Sales Executive will focus his/her attention on developing revenue by exclusively selling digital marketing products to potential clients in the EverythingVailValley.com target market. The position plays a vital role in the company's overall growth strategy by building key customer relationships, identifying new opportunities, negotiating and closing business, maintaining long term customer relationships through excellent customer care and communication.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, grow, manage, retain account list.
- Prospect and pursue opportunities to increase active accounts and digital revenue.
- Identify digital marketing decision makers and build strong performance-based relationships.
- Serve as digital marketing consultant by knowing client's business needs: research, conduct consultative visits, share analytics, listen, and establish a relationship as a trusted advisor.
- Handle customer transactions from start to finish including initial needs analysis, recommending appropriate digital solutions, delivering a detailed proposal and contracting with the client.
- Collaborate with content manager as they develop customer solutions and provide ongoing service.
- Collaborate with the Vail Daily sales team to find new digital opportunities for their customer base.
- Consistently meet monthly and annual sales goals.
- Remain current with industry trends, seek to further your knowledge on issues relevant to our industry and our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of success in a sales position, and experience working with marketing products.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record, and ability to travel on a regional basis utilizing your own vehicle.
- Passion for and knowledge of all things digital including search engine marketing, social media, digital advertising, email marketing.
- Comfortable in a high volume sales role.
- Experience making in-person presentations.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work with very little supervision.
- Excellent communications and listening skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of EverythingVailValley.com digital platforms.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.