Responsible for assisting the Marketing Communications Manager in executing global marketing communications, including advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, public relations campaigns, and global business communications for internal and external customers and stakeholders, focused on customer benefits and Diamond V's 4 Pillars: 1) Reduction of antibiotic use in the industry 2) Animal Health & Welfare 3) Sustainability 4) Pathogen reduction
Essential Duties: Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
1. Advertising, PR, Social Media & Media Monitoring (25%)
- Work with Marketing Communications Manager to execute media strategies across all communications channels (print, digital, social) for the US and the globe
- Work with team members to coordinate regional and local media advertising, brand management, and communications
- Develop and maintain global media calendars and manage media budgeting and billing
- Propose to Marketing Communications Manager opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis
- Execute social media strategy (LinkedIn & Facebook)
- Utilize Netbase to conduct social media monitoring and provide reports and insights to the business
- Work with internal teams to develop, execute, and follow corporate and species-related public relations efforts.
2. Video Recording & Editing (20%)
- Record and edit activities (presentations, interviews, hands-on training sessions, etc.) that could be used for internal training
- Record and edit activities (presentations, interviews, on-farm experiences, etc.) that could be used during customer selling or in customer/stakeholder outreach via Diamond V website, presentations or social media
3. Corporate Brand Refresh (20%)
- Work with Marketing Communications Manager to create and roll-out Diamond V corporate branding refresh
- Assist in the execution of the brand refresh strategy for Diamond V via the website, sales presentations, sales collateral, advertising, PR and trade shows.
4. Internal Diamond V Communications (20%)
- Work with CHT Leaders on internal communications, including internal newsletters, internal podcasts, and internal Town Halls
- Act as a liaison between Diamond V and Cargill, providing stories for internal and external Cargill Animal Nutrition to pick up
5. Stakeholder Outreach (15%)
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager with outreach efforts around Diamond V's 4 Pillars: 1) Reduction of antibiotic use 2) Animal Health & Welfare 3) Sustainability 4) Pathogen reduction
- Prepare team members for speaking engagements related to 4 Pillars
- Prepare team members and engage in industry events related to 4 Pillars
- Assist with details related to customer meetings and trade shows
- Education - Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or journalism
- Experience - Minimum 2-4 years in marketing communications, including public relations, media management, content generation, and digital/social media marketing, preferably in agriculture, food or health industries, or life sciences field
- Communication skills - ability to communicate effectively in writing, in speech, and in individual and group settings with all staff and throughout all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge or experience in feed, food or health & nutrition
- Proven ability to complete projects and meet deadlines with appropriate direction
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multifaceted organization
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at industry activities
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business information
- Must be flexible in dealing with a wide variety of demands and changes in the scope of responsibilities of the position
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Multi-species knowledge a plus.
- Experience and passion in feed additives or related agriculture industry
- 5+ years of experience in animal nutrition and health
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans