Serigraph is in beast-mode. We’re growing our team and technology to meet market demands and we need a quick-thinking, multi-tasker to maintain our trajectory with our largest Point-of-Purchase Advertising Customer.
Serigraph has created a new position to be part-juggler and part-magician. No big deal, you woke up like this! You are a doer who isn’t afraid to check facts. You like crossing things off your list and making sure they’re done right. You speak up when you have ideas or see risk, and you bring the ‘woah!’
A great Account Manager has mad organization skills, can skillfully switch between tasks without losing momentum, and is naturally curious about what makes customers (and their business) tick.
If you have your eye on a career in project management, sales or customer leadership, this role would be a great step toward your goals.
What will you be doing… you know, specifically?
- Primary responsibility is data entry – from quotes, to sales orders to work orders – you will learn every step of the manufacturing process for our largest account
- You’ll load data files and check for accuracy
- You’ll become an expert in our order management product for internal and external support
- You’ll maintain quote logs and reports
- You’ll maintain and track order progress
- You’ll prepare spec sheets
- You’ll drive exceptional conversation between sales, account management, customer service, and planning/estimating
- You’ll review art files and work with pre-press and design to make sure we have everything we need to produce perfect work every time
- You’ll help prioritize software updates and feature development according to customer feedback and market needs/trends
Some other skills you might have:
- Interest or experience in print, marketing, advertising, manufacturing
- Computer fluency and Microsoft Office mastery
- Project Management background or interest [Time Management, Communication, Critical Thinking]
- Understanding of/ Familiarity with online shopping
- Asks good questions
- Strong memorization skills
- Can follow instructions
- Can think on your feet
- Aren’t intimidated easily
- Likes solving problems
- Knows how to challenge without burning the place down
- DETAILS ARE YOUR LIFE
WHY WORK AT SERIGRAPH?
Serigraph is a stalwart in graphic printing and fulfillment located in West Bend, just Northwest of Milwaukee. We work across retail industries, manufacturing on-premise brand identity and point-of-purchase commercial graphics to drive affinity and purchase behavior.
Serigraph employees are passionate about their work and dedicated to collaboration, continuous improvement, and – above all – supporting customer needs. Becoming part of the Serigraph team means you share our same ideals of innovation, loyalty, integrity and efficiency.
At Serigraph, we pride ourselves on finding and developing unique talent, promoting from within, and providing challenging advancement over an entire career. Come for the interesting work and paycheck, stay for the on-site healthcare, music genre rotation, 401K match, Sub sandwich specials, team competition prizes, fitness trails, and fluorescent-lit selfies. We have it all except you. Come check us out!