WHO WE ARE
Lindblad Expeditions is the pioneer in the Expedition Travel space, from taking the first citizen explorers to Antarctica in 1966, to opening the Galapagos and Easter Island to tourism in 1967, to leading the first tourist expedition through the Northwest Passage in 1984, to launching our innovative partnership with National Geographic in 2004. Now taking nearly 25,000 guests per year to some of the world’s most remote and pristine locations on our fleet of 15 ships, we do whatever it takes to ensure our guests experience the “Exhilaration of Discovery”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing and advertising initiatives for travel consortia, travel agencies, wholesalers and front line advisors. This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. This individual must have exceptional organizational and project management skills and the ability to thrive and adapt with the highest level of efficiencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage the travel trade channel and develop marketing efforts that will further engage travel advisors and their consumers
- Work with marketing managers, sales, product managers and the digital team to execute timely communications
- Prepare written briefs for all marketing initiatives for the travel trade channel.
- Manage all planned marketing initiatives for American Express,Virtuoso, Signature, Ensemble and update each of their intranets/website to support those initiatives where applicable.
- Direct the Trade Advertising media plan and budget
- Partner with the Director of Communications on all Trade Media activities and releases
- Produce print & digital materials for trade conferences and trade partner events.
- Create and execute bi-weekly communications with product updates and offers.
- Monitor work progress to ensure the schedule of advertising, emails, co-op mail and other trade initiatives.
- Review and secure appropriate approvals for all communication prior to release
- Attend weekly marketing team meeting to provide updates on travel trade projects.
- Assist in the production of webinar presentation
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years in a marketing role
- Travel trade marketing experience is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER
- Voyage of Discovery trips for employees to travel as guests
- Travel benefit for employees and their family
- Health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA) to be used for out-of-pocket medical and dependent care
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Discounted gym membership
- Pet Insurance
Lindblad Expeditions is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Lindblad Expeditions are considered without regards to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.