ACCOUNT ACTIVATOR (ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE)
IW Group is now seeking a dynamic ACCOUNT ACTIVATOR (ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE) to join our multicultural marketing communications agency team!
Could this be YOU??? Read on!
The Account Activator (Account Executive) will help with account management for both local and national clients, media and influencer relations, event coordination, insight reporting, new business development, and other duties that may be deemed necessary by the VP, Client Partner. This position enables the Account Activator (Account Executive) to become a proactive client champion within the agency and a responsible partner in front of the clients. This position also empowers the Account Activator (Account Executive) to develop integrated marketing solutions for the clients and the agency with guidance and supervision.
- Plays an essential role on agency accounts and client relations.
- Assists with the creation and execution of press materials, including media advisories, biographies, pitch letters, press releases, etc.
- Contributes toward the development of big ideas and creative thinking on key accounts and new business opportunities.
- Supports agency events and activations.
- Assists with the management of program budgets.
- Engages in and help coordinate client meetings and presentations.
- Assists with new business research and pitches.
- Engages with professional and community organizations related to the agency’s and client’s business/industry.
Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Advertising or a related field of study required.
A minimum of one-to-three (1-3) years of professional work experience (or equivalent) in a related field, preferably in a client or an agency setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess good organizational skills, demonstrated initiative, flexibility, sound judgment, and a positive attitude.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and effectively adhere to deadlines.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Have a sound understanding of basic advertising functions (motivate and organize internal and external partners to fulfill their responsibilities on time) and PR functions (influencer/media pitching).
- Experience managing social and digital-focused projects.
- Computer knowledge required (MS office).
- Have excellent client relations, interpersonal skills and written skills.
- Possess basic research skills.
- Can work independently on simple assignments.
- Have working knowledge of the Asian American market.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements of this role are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to the IW Group Recruiting Team by clicking on the link in this ad.
IW Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.