Director, Platform Partnerships
ShareThis is the world's first-ever sharing intelligence company and provides sharing and content engagement tools to over 3 million publishers. We have a massive amount of consumer data providing us with a unique asset. In the past 4 years, we've scaled our media business to a multi-million dollar business working with fortune 500 companies and now we're building out our data business.
- The Platform Partnerships Role will focus on driving revenue and growth of the ShareThis Branded Segments solutions sold to Adtech Partners.
- Excel at navigating AdTech organizations, establishing relationships at every level (Junior to C-level)
- Meet and exceed a quarterly revenue target
- Lias between external partners and all ShareThis teams- identify co-selling opportunities, collaborating on new products, and driving revenue generating ideas forward
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the AdTech ecosystem around Programmatic
- Actively prospect, qualify and close new partnership deals; have the ability to structure deal negotiations that maximize customer value while driving measurable revenue for ShareThis.
- Become a thought-leader in the space with the ability to articulate client and industry needs and trends back to ShareThis’ Product organization for development purposes.
- Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to Data-Driven and Programmatic Advertising.
- 5+ years of experience selling Data Related Solutions and/or Programmatic Media.
- Proven experience in a quota carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding goals.
- History of strong, strategic selling and rapport-building with client organizations. Ability to identify client needs and win internal support for them is a must.
- A senior level presence with the ability to inspire trust and represent ShareThis with senior execs at top tier prospects and partners
- Must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Bachelor degree.