We are looking for a full-time Search Engine Marketing Strategist to join our team in our new office in Austin TX. This person will help drive the strategy, planning and execution of our in-house paid search marketing initiatives to achieve business objectives. A successful Strategist will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of processes to get tasks completed. As this is a small team in a new office you will get the chance to wear many hats and try out new opportunities.
- Manage the day to day paid search campaigns in Google, Bing-Yahoo! and other online search engines
- Identify and implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to creative and on-page testing, bid adjusts, budget allocation, and margin management.
- Set up, execute, and monitor tests for new traffic sources
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions
- Ability to read into and analyze data to identify trends and understand what data is important
- Aid in developing a media plan
- Execute paid search marketing campaigns against established media plans
- Work to foster relationships and communicate effectively with internal team and external clients
- Communicate campaign performance to team clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in paid search for direct response.
- Curiosity and interest in learning new skills outside of paid search, such as display, paid social, email, SEO, etc.
- Show absolute attention to detail and a strong capacity for problem solving.
- Be a true team player with the ability to have fun!
- 2-4 years of previous search marketing experience
- Highly proficient in Excel with capacity to utilize formulas, pivot tables and macros
- Experience with statistical analysis and working with large data sets
- Any scripting language experience or programming experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
LQ digital is a full service digital marketing, lead generation and qualification agency. We help brands thrive in today's interactive world, and pride ourselves on our relentless pursuit of helping our client's achieve their goals. We recruit only the most qualified candidates, and offer continual training and growth opportunities (not to mention all the snacks you can consume and a game room). We believe that a happy and productive team results in happy clients - and we love making our clients look awesome.
Salary is commensurate with experience.