We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here's the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. Its difficult to find the most valuable customersthe profitable ones.
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal:
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of manufacturing a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. Its also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. Its backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in Oakland, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.
Role & Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Analyst will execute online marketing campaign strategy and work with a team of digital marketing experts to create strategies. They are results and data oriented and can track and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to their teams. They will regularly implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to advertising creative and landing page optimization, bid management, and budget allocation. They will learn the ways of direct response digital media from experts, so that they too can become an expert over time.
- Successfully manage campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and other ad platforms
- Will turn client strategies into outcomes through strong follow through and impeccable communication skills
- Work with teams to improve KPIs through data insights and reporting that needs to be presented for internal and external stakeholders
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Leverage statistical & predictive analysis and let data guide campaign decisions
- Execute iterative testing for constant growth
Background + Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail with strong capacity for problem solving
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Strong analytical background
- Previous experience working in client services
- Effective communicator in highlighting data insights and presenting data-driven results
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel with capacity to utilize formulas, pivot tables and macros
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Self-starter who knows when to escalate
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.
This individual knows what hard work looks like and isnt afraid to put in the extra mile to crush a goal.
Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most teams. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
This individual is curious about the latest trends in digital marketing. We are looking for an incessant questioner, who is always looking for ways to improve a user experience.
Works collaboratively across departments to turn ideas into action. Be a true team player with the ability to have fun!