Spend all your time doing SEO, not convincing clients of its value.
- As an SEO Director, youll work on one or more of our businesses, leading SEO for some of the biggest sites in the most competitive verticals in organic search, ranging from home services to healthcare and financial services.
- Set strategic direction for organic search growth on your business across content, promotion, and site development; including launching new sites and acquiring others.
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of your business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
- Drive the daily performance of multiple SEO assets, from site acquisition to P&L management and conversion rate optimization.
- Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what keywords to target, what landing pages to improve, and more.
- Work with dedicated designers, writers, coders, and outreach teams who are all aligned to support site builds, optimization, and promotion strategy.
- Lead and train a team of SEO Specialists.
Who Were Looking For
Dont just manage search rankings; own the big picture.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 5+ years of experience in SEO. More importantly, we need someone with a proven track record of results.
- Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in organic search, dont accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Candidates should have experience with affiliate marketing, content promotion, as well as an understanding of in-depth ROI analysis.
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills.
- Very comfortable working in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Can lead as well as function as part of a team.
- Sense of humor.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing in consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company's proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil