Manager, Paid Search
- Idea Evolver
- Philadelphia, PA
Idea Evolver is a full service digital marketing and technology company, specializing in data driven insights, search experience strategy, paid media, design, and development. Idea Evolver specializes in helping clients grow their business through the use of search engine data.
Idea Evolver is seeking a full-time Paid Search Manager in Philadelphia, PA.
The Paid Search Manager will be directly managing client relationships and paid media efforts across a set of clients. This includes leading the strategy and execution of paid media programs. You will own the client relationship and campaign management across multiple accounts. Although you will be a part of a team, you will be expected to act autonomously and will have the authority to make strategic decisions. You will have the opportunity to be a-part of a fast-paced company and grow with a talented team.
- Own all paid digital media channels for set of clients
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and how they translate into digital strategies/tactics
- Provide strategic recommendations to clients based on data analysis
- Develop and execute digital media plans
- Provide ad-hoc and consistent reporting to reflect campaign performance against KPIs
- Directly manage and optimize the paid media campaigns across search, social & display channels
- Provide display creative conceptualization, or work with designer, to develop creative
- Responsible for managing budget and identifying budget opportunities for clients
- Manage external agency and publisher relationships
- Contribute to thought leadership and business development activities
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years direct paid search management (Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- 2+ years direct client relationship management
- 1+ years direct paid social/display management (GDN, Facebook Ads, Programatic)
- Excellent Google Analytics (or comparable platform) skills and the ability to decipher the why as opposed to just report on the what. A strong analytical skill set is a must.
- Experience implementing pixels/tags for conversion tracking and audience management
- Experience managing external media vendors, publishers and data providers
- Experience working with bid management platforms, social media management tools
- Bonus: Experience managing paid media in a regulated industry
Compensation and Benefits
- Health and dental plans (company covers 50%)
- 401k (company match eligible after 1 year)
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Sporting Club at Bellevue membership or Health/Fitness Reimbursement
- Stand/Sit Desks
- Located in Midtown Village neighborhood in Philadelphia (Center City)