Campaign Management Assistant
- Ad Council
- New York, New York , USA
The Campaign Management Assistant is an integral part of the Ad Council's Campaign Development team responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating communications campaigns for more than 40 social good issues each year.
The Campaign Development team is primarily responsible for:
- Communication between sponsor and agency
- Communication among the internal departments, team members, the sponsor and volunteer ad agencies.
- Managing the strategic and creative development as well as campaign budgets, expenditures and distribution schedules
- Working closely with the agency to oversee creative development from research through production
- Managing internal distribution efforts
- Coordinating public relations and media outreach efforts
- Identify, explore and execute additional opportunities and partnerships that will benefit individual campaign messages
- Campaign Review Meeting scheduling, coordination and meeting preparation, including:
- CRC scheduling and setup for all campaigns both in person and conference calls
- Maintaining updated contact list for all CRC members and their assistants
- Management of department lists and contact reports, including:
- Maintaining updated contact list for all sponsor and agency contacts
- Reformatting or putting together variations of the CRC, agency, and campaign lists as requested
- Updates and coordination of campaign lists, reports, journals, and status reports representing all Ad Council campaigns including:
- Real time updates
- Ad Council awards submissions/tracking
- Media Campaign Docket updates
- Annual Dinner Journal Coordination
- General department coordination and administration, including:
- Coordinating all Campaign Development team meetings including collaboration with other departments on presentations
- Compiling and coordinating all information for interdepartmental and team Campaign Briefings
- Light administrative support for Chief Campaign Development Officer
- Assist campaign team in the strategic and creative development, production and evaluation for 2-3 fully-integrated campaigns, including:
- Keep cross-functional team updated on campaign development and key milestones
- Coordinate administrative activities and communications around campaign development, including timelines, call reports, contact sheets, meeting preparation, etc.
- Facilitate workflow between clients, ad agencies and partners by coordinating campaign materials and securing all necessary approvals
- Maintain accurate up-to-date campaign budgets, financial records, vendor SOWs, MSAs and contract reporting
- Bachelor's degree and 1-year applicable work experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Excel skills; experience with PowerPoint preferred
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create change around the most critical social issues facing our country. The Ad Council initiates, produces and activates communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We produce content that ignites new ideas, increases the health, education, and safety of our nation, and literally saves lives.
We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, “Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk” and the viral campaign “Love Has No Labels” that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit organizations, government agencies, corporate brands and media companies to develop over 40 national social good campaigns each year including Suicide Prevention, Gun Safety, Bullying Prevention, STEM for Girls, Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention.
The Ad Council team uses all the tools in the communications arsenal including developing PSAs and social media content, engaging talent, gaming, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing, and creating chat bots, digital and live events to raise awareness around social causes. We also have the opportunity to work with Board of Directors companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Snap, Pandora and Upworthy to leverage the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social impact.
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017