Our growing client prioritizes individual growth and development within their team by offering continuous learning opportunities for their employees. They understand the importance of allowing their employees to take the time they need to refresh and recharge but also continue to support them at work in order to achieve performance goals.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! In this role, you will collaborate with the Marketing Manager on outbound marketing campaigns, paid programs (PPC, paid social), content marketing and SEO.
You have the ability to coordinate projects across multiple team members as well as working knowledge of search engine on-page and off-page optimization practices. You pay close attention to detail, plus you have the ability to continuously self-educate in the digital marketing space.
- Create sales and marketing datasheets, presentations, & digital marketing communications
- Research keywords and set strategy, create Google ads and social media content
- Maximize click-through, conversion, and tracking & reporting on performance of existing and new content for increased rank and traffic gains
- Bachelors degree
- 3 - 5+ of years of experience & strong digital background
- Previous experience with SEO, PPC, Google Analytics/Adwords
- Self-starter + team player
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan