Revolution Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Morristown, NJ.
With clients such as ChapStick, Emergen-C, Children’s Advil, Daily’s Cocktails, Summers Eve, evian and Dannon, Revolution Digital has developed primary verticals of expertise including, but not limited to, Consumer Healthcare and Consumer Packaged Goods.
We characterize ourselves as “big agency talent with a boutique agency spirit”. We are a talented group of professionals who have worked at the most prestigious agencies in the world, but have found a place where we can do the same level of work and enjoy work/life balance. If you have the talent, the entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to roll-up your sleeves and get the work done – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an Account Supervisor with 3-5 years of experience at a digital marketing agency to be the face of the agency for several of our brands. The ideal candidate will work directly with the brand teams to craft impactful digital marketing campaigns. These may include TVC, pre-roll ads, digital video campaigns, social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) ECRM, Website, Promotion and Digital Display Ads. Our Clients' brands are household names with robust digital marketing plans and social communities.
Specific expectations include:
- Ability to formulate strong client relationships and build trust with key contacts
- Can actively participate in client meetings and represent agency with sound strategic thinking
- Ability to think on your feet and offer creative solutions to clients
- Ability to develop a complete understanding of brands, competitors, category and overall objectives
- Conversant in social and digital marketing channels and strategies with a desire to continue learning and growing
- Able to manage several team members and inspire them to perform to the best of their ability
- Able to delegate as well as work independently as needed
- Master at creating creative briefs, conference reports, wrap up reports and analytics presentations (website, social media, campaign-specific)
- Ability to create tactical presentation decks
- Tracking client requests, creative changes, approvals, scope increases and other client needs
The right person will be energetic, enthusiastic and have a love for learning. We believe a great idea can come from anywhere. So if you love brainstorming and are a creative thinker, we would love to hear from you!