About the Company
For the past twenty years, IDOC has remained committed to the success of independent optometrists, and today has emerged as a leading alliance of private optometric practice owners in the United States. Founded by an optometrist with first-hand knowledge of private practice ownership, IDOC empowers independent owners to live the practice of their dreams. IDOCs core value of people first, always and focus on innovation offers a significant competitive advantage to our membership of over 3,000 optometrists - enabling them to embrace change, seize opportunity, and position their practices for long-term success. IDOC serves its members through expert guidance from industry-admired consultants, metric-based business analytics, personal account management, member-exclusive vendor discounts and rebates, continuing education opportunities and national, regional, and local peer networking events.
IDOC is looking for a creative marketing professional to join its growing marketing department. The candidate must be a highly-motivated individual with strong strategic and interpersonal skills. The individual must possess a combination of digital, brand and B2B marketing experience, healthy intellectual curiosity and strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion. The Marketing Manager will lead the execution of sales marketing activities including digital, content, brand, communications and demand generation. The ideal candidate will showcase marketing creativity and storytelling skills combined with strong operational and analytical skills in a B2B business.
- Develop strategies and campaigns to drive new membership sales.
- Lead external communications targeted at current membership and prospects, including email and social campaigns, sales collateral, and website content.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Lead internal communications including marketing updates to IDOC stakeholders and updating member portal content.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media sites that attracts our target audience.
- Analyze the performance of each campaign, gain insight, assess against goals and present results and course correction to the marketing team.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordinate the development of marketing material, from website landing pages and blog posts to case studies and sales collateral.
- Analyze target audience behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- Own CRM (HubSpot) as subject-matter expert; prepare analytics to track the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Deliver Monthly and Quarterly Metrics/ KPIs including analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Own aspects of brand, event and vendor marketing relationships including strategy, execution and implementation, in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Develop, organize and manage content, including initial concepts, design, copywriting, and trademarking.
- Responsible for product and service launch efforts, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Manage ad hoc projects including events, targeted campaigns, publications, sales & member services initiatives, and public relations.
- 5+ years previous marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing concentration preferred.
- HubSpot experience preferred.
- Lead Generation Marketing experience required.
- Experience managing an agency relationship is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for learning.
- Self-starter and results-driven mentality; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external partners.
- Strong analytical ability, able to examine sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories.
- Creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to problems and overcome obstacles.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and work in a team environment.