Bilingual Marketing Creative Associate
FAMSA is a leading retailer that is focused to serve a number of consumption needs and basic financial services of the households towards the deployment of an integral and flexible business platform, compromise of 3 business units: FAMSA Furniture, FAMSA Loans and FAMSA to FAMSA strives to fulfill the households’ needs for durable goods, credit and savings. FAMSA, with 15+ years in the U.S., operates 22 business locations in Texas and Illinois. Our mission is to be the best option for our customers in the retail commercialization of durable goods and specialized financial services meeting customer needs.
FAMSA is looking for a Bilingual Creative Services Associate within the marketing department. This role works closely with Sr. Marketing Manager and will be responsible for writing briefs, directing creative work, leading the development of creative assets & guidelines, the production of all final asset development for FAMSA’s brand value & marketing campaigns.
This individual will lead a 360, creative view for all campaign elements delivered through offline & online advertising mediums to include but not limited to TV, Radio, digital, email, and SMS/MMS.
They will manage agency/client relationships; delivering programs that are on time, within budget, ensuring messaging aligns with overarching strategy. Specialist will work with copywriters, graphic designers, web designers, account managers, brand managers and other marketers on a daily basis. This position will serve as a leader within the marketing department to deliver high-quality visual representation of the company and its products and services through the development of brand elements that achieve a uniformly, market-competitive graphic design to build brand awareness and cohesiveness to heighten messaging and communication
- Partner with Marketing/ Branding Design team to ensure efficient workflow between the creative development and executional phases from client brief to final release.
- Work with advertising agency and with Sr. Marketing Manager to analyze and recommend creative techniques to turn strategic objectives into persuasive visual content by choosing the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements.
- Review all marketing materials and assets to ensure brand standards are being maintained and aligned with intended use and strategy.
- Produce graphic design, from concept to final production, across multiple communication platforms including email, web, social media, advertising, printed and pdf collateral, logos, illustrations and other forms of visual communication that support corporate initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage multiple brand visual merchandising projects specific to FAMSA in-store POP, vendor partnerships, from concept through final production.
- Coordinates design & production of in-store marketing with creative designers, print vendors and third-party suppliers for timely delivery to stores.
- Support and optimize email engagement through designing and coding responsive emails, create landing pages, utilize automation tools to optimize performance, test and reviewing email performance for one-off, nurturing, automation and response related campaigns.
- Manage and supervise video creation from commercials, testimonials, to technical training.
- Manage and archive final proofs, artwork, photography, media and completed creative assets through a cloud-based asset management & library system.
- Assist with markets, trade shows, events or other marketing projects/assignments as needed.
- Communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Overseeing the social media management for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive PR opportunities.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Track costs and fees associated with creative development and execution of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree of Creative Arts & Design or Advertising OR 5 years of experience in marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years in store visual merchandising experience.
- 3-5 years of agency management experience.
- Creative eye for layout, perspective, design, and typography with the ability to evaluate creative and provide actionable creative direction to agencies.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Fluent in CMS, HTML, CSS, etc. coding languages.
- Knowledge of interactive design including best practices in technology, usability and user experience.
- Experience with Dropbox/Google Drive/FTP and/or other file-sharing platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to create, communicate and collaborate with internal & external teams.
- Requires proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Good team player, able to work collaboratively.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish & English, both oral and written
- A strong understanding of brand development, integrated marketing and multi channel marketing concepts
- Budget Management Proficiency
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, creative environment
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Be organized and methodical
- Competitive pay
- FREE Health insurance
- FREE Life Insurance
- PAID vacations/ Holidays
- Comprehensive paid training
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Employee discount
- PAID training
We want Famsa to be a place where you build long-term success. If you want to become part of our successful team, apply with us at www.famsafurniture.com/careers