Responsible for the development, management and prioritization of digital requests. This position will facilitate digital projects and initiatives and communicate activities from start to finish enterprise wide.
Location: Idlewild Ave
Reporting to: Sr Mgr
Department: Operations, Ops-Outbound
- Leads and/or supports the delivery of key digital initiatives.
- Maintains and revises web functionality and content as required.
- Prioritizes, manages and completes incoming Digital Communication requests.
- Communicates with stakeholders across the organization regarding project status.
- Prepares acceptance cases, test digital functionality and document test outcomes.
- Generates data and reports to evaluate digital performance.
- Maintains the quality of information on the company websites and other digital assets, ensuring that the content is accurate, timely, and relevant to the changing needs of the company and the stakeholders who use it.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 additional years experience, preferably in digital project coordination role
- Required 3 years of experience in Digital and/or Marketing Communications in an agency or corporate setting
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Other Ability to adapt communication style and present to a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate Other Ability to apply critical thinking and independent judgment with handling job duties
- Advanced Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft Project
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Preferred Beginner SharePoint
- Preferred Beginner XML/HTML
Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at . EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.