Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
The Strategist, Social is responsible for analyzing data, deriving insights and developing social media strategies in support of client business objectives. The Social Strategist will guide the team with actionable steps derived from performance metrics and insights to ensure that we provide first class service across all accounts.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Take a lead role in determining social media strategies and concepts. Looks for ways to grow social account followings, increase engagement on social platforms, provide insights to the team on content performance, helps the creative team optimize for sharing/virality, help steer social marketing efforts.
- Help define successful KPIs, monitor and evolve KPIs based on the evolving landscape and client goals.
- Ensure a steady level of experimentation is maintained. Helps brainstorm new ideas and devise test plans across the relevant platforms accordingly.
- Monitor trends via real-time reporting and identify ways for the team to leverage current topics of interest to a higher degree.
- Identify and research emerging social networks. Makes recommendations on tools to increase efficiency.
- Regularly conduct competitor assessments and stay abreast of relevant industry benchmarks and assess the company’s relative performance on an ongoing basis.
- Provide strategic guidance for each social account with respect to tone, subject matter, frequency and timing of posts.
- Create robust campaign analysis and communicate best practices to the internal teams
- Develop earned media strategies through the use of influencer outreach, and work closely with the Accounts team to ensure paid media strategies are effectively integrated into each initiative.
- Identify social media opportunities with existing and prospective clients and to cultivate those opportunities into new business.
- Work directly with select account(s) to develop strategies for taking a client’s brand into social media environments, as well as broader thinking on making a client’s brand more social.
- Bring subject matter expertise to all Cashmere Agency accounts, including Cashmere Agency's own social channels and web properties, understanding of relevant social platforms and vendors.
- Act as an advocate for Cashmere Agency expertise in social media within the company, educating key stakeholders on innovative and effective ways to address opportunities for business growth through the use of social media
- Ensure the quality of the concept and work produced by Cashmere Agency is of high standards, and ensure flawless execution of all client deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, communication design, interaction design, digital marketing, communications and/or related field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated expertise in brand and entertainment social strategy across all relevant social channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Must have an understanding of social media measurement and publishing platforms, such as Sprinklr, Piqora, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Percolate, and Iconosquare
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret information to translate into actionable insights
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Digitally innovative and a frequent user of various platforms
- Must have an inherent knowledge of content that resonates across the social landscape
- High-level proficiency in the Google Suite (Slides, Spreadsheets, Drive)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to play different roles within the team
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Agency experience is a plus
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
*Cashmere Agency is the proud recipient of the 2019 Multicultural Agency Award from Ad Age A-List & Creativity Awards*