Associate Creative Director - Design
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective comprised of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, cutting edge Associate Art Director (ACD) who will push our Creative team to a new level. We are looking for a leader who has experience with ideation and the pitch process, along with creating presentations and assets for social and traditional advertising, with a strong passion for music, entertainment, and pop culture. Among your responsibilities will be concept and ideation, pitch decks, traditional media assets, and helping oversee the creative execution of our campaigns.
As a member of the Creative team, you will work with the entire staff, including Accounts, Social, PR, and Business Development, as well as execute project-based creative strategies for clients. The ideal candidate must have a fast turnaround on projects and be able to excel under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, growing company with entertainment industry veterans, and build your portfolio with quality work for big-name clients. This person will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel, and consumer products.
- Ideation of fresh new creative concepts for assets related to Social Media and Digital Video (static images, motion, gifs, memes, video)
- Provide Creative team clear communication, leadership, and motivation to produce high-level graphic and digital solutions
- Assist the Creative Director by providing mentorship and creative direction to a team of Art Directors and Copywriters
- Provide thoughtful solutions and contribute to the creative direction of an entire project
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Accounts, Social Media, PR, and Creative on the pitch process including designing/preparing presentation decks and reviewing assets for final approval by the Creative Director
- Direct the design and development of creative materials
- Ensure creative assets are produced to achieve brand marketing objectives, on time
- Process and circulate client feedback with the ability to make adjustments as necessary
- Attend scheduled team brainstorm and check-in meetings across departments
- Work closely with Account Managers to ensure creative assets are as specified
- Support leadership through the design and development of new business initiatives and presentations
- Bachelor of Arts in Commercial Art, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics Design, Marketing or comparable field experience is required
- 7+ Agency Advertising experience years focused on brands and entertainment-based clients
- Must be a bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Must be able to provide creative direction to a team of Art Directors and Copywriters
- Must have a strong art direction background in graphic design
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented, have excellent follow-through and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage and oversee concurrent and competing projects
- Strong ability to provide constructive feedback to a team of Art Directors and Copywriters
- Adhere to a high level of confidentiality
- Dependable, self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under tight deadlines in a collaborative workplace
- Strong organizational and time management skills; meticulous and detail-oriented
- 5+ years of leadership and people management experience - able to lead and inspire others
- Demonstrated skill communicating strategy, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate thoughts and creative concepts to clients and management
- Current in the latest consumer style and fashion trends
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Mac)
- Must know Google Suite, especially Google Slides
- Knowledge of Asana ticketing system a plus
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed for client meetings/shoots up to 10%
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
*Cashmere Agency is the proud recipient of the 2019 Multicultural Agency Award from Ad Age A-List & Creativity Awards*
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become a part of one of the most influential, multicultural agencies, then apply today!