Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with UX? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a UX Designer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will translate functional requirements into wireframes. You will collaborate with UX Researchers to understand and design for true user needs. You will also collaborate with Front End developers to add interactivity. You will manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
What We Are Looking For:
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in designing for responsive layouts
- Knowledgeable in HTML and CSS (ability to write it a plus)
- Knowledgeable of Bootstrap or other CSS Frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills required to manage multiple efforts
- Must include links to portfolio or examples of work.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.Technologypartners.Net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.