Executive Producer / New Business
Roof Studio is an award winning design driven production studio located in New York City specializing in CGI animation, stop motion and VFX for advertising, film and digital media. We are a boutique sized company who've produced work for well-known brands such as Honda, Ben & Jerry's, IBM, AMEX, Verizon, among many others. Our strategy and level of detail have allowed us to obtain recognition in the industry and now we're looking to expand, by adding a new Executive Producer with a focus on sales and new business opportunities.
Top 6 Roles:
1) Prior production or agency experience. Know the ins and outs of the advertising industry, ideally some experience working with CGI. Must have already established a strong network alongside their career and have a deep understanding of this competitive market.
2) Closely manage our sales reps located in multiple regions of the US and Europe and look for more effective ways to help them promote our work.
3) Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must provide support during a pitch and help present our work to new clients or investors. Have the ability to negotiate when needed.
4) Ability to research new clients as well as have prior experience initiating and approaching new clients (agencies or direct brands) to introduce our work or pitch an idea in order to help actively forge new partnerships. Must be able to research, manage and organize spreadsheets mapping out interesting clients and help us strategize ways for expansion.
5) Be people-oriented and proactive. This professional must be able to represent our company at events alongside our partners. Naturally finding ways to make contacts for future collaborations.
6) Ability to develop budgets and keep track of the financial effectiveness of a project.
More about us:
We started Roof Studio over six years ago and are a woman and minority owned business with a focus on giving clients more personalized service while also creating memorable work.