Title: Digital Strategist, Nissan United
Team: Nissan United – Digital Strategy Team
The Digital Strategist takes an active role in all aspects of a Digital and Social project, from briefing to delivery. They should be passionate and experienced in understanding and implementing cutting-edge social strategies and techniques.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a modern, integrated agency created and managed by Omnicom to lead all marketing and communications globally for Nissan. Designed to deliver marketing transformation, Nissan United is dedicated to helping Nissan grow its brand value around the world more effectively. The team brings expertise in data, analytics, media, customer experience and CRM, all of which help drive and inspire innovation and creativity.
Nissan United is housed within TBWA, AdWeek’s 2018 Global Agency of the Year and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. TBWA is the Disruption agency, known for a long history of famous creative campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands and home to Apple’s dedicated TBWA\Media Arts Lab. TBWA is at the cutting edge of building the most innovative agency models and teams.
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
Strategy & Integration:
- Analyze available insights and deliver analysis to inform strategy and activation (both client-directives and proactive).
- Work in tandem with the brand strategy, PR and media teams on integrated program development and execution of social strategy.
- Work with Directors (Digital, Brand, PR) to write & deliver creative briefs.
Partnerships & Collaboration:
- Help establish leading relationships with key social platforms and technologies to drive adoption of products, practices and appropriate opportunities that support client objectives.
- Partner closely with the creative teams to ideate and implement original engagement tactics, have a shared responsibility in the work.
WHAT OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing.
- Strategically strong - understands the client’s business and is able to know how Digital can support addressing them.
- Creatively capable – able to partner with creative teams in shaping their ideas and approach.
- Passionate about quickly evolving digital/social media environment with a strong POV to share with clients and colleagues.
- Research skills, with the ability to generate data-based insights to weave into the strategy process.
- Ability to work effectively, proactively and seamlessly amongst an integrated agency team.
- Superior communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Eye for innovation and the next emerging platform or partner to consider as part of a social strategy results.
Alignment with TBWA\Chiat\Day Values
Our ambition is to create ideas for our clients that lift their businesses and brands. Ideas are our business. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere.
Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture.
Key TBWA\Chiat\Day attitudes:
- Curiosity: Be open-minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change;
- Collaboration: Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people;
- Integrity: What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people;
- Resourcefulness: To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.