Senior Manager, Marketing- Brand Management
- Universal Orlando
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Partner with Director, Brand Management (Outer US and Canada) to develop the strategy and programs targeting Outer US Residents and key segments, including cross-divisional planning and providing of strategic input to other Marketing & Sales departments to increase total Outer US sales, attendance and revenue.
- Partner with Director, Brand Management (Outer US and Canada), in strategic planning and program development to drive attendance, profitable revenue, brand loyalty and preference among key segments.
- Develops and implements brand strategies and initiatives to increase penetration in key markets and segments through targeting and cohesive communications.
- Collaborates with Product Strategy Brand Management, Sales Management and Brand Communications to ensure campaigns remain relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand direction and segment strategies.
- Partner with Strategy & Insights, Product Planning, Resorts and Universal Vacations teams to develop retail programs in order to deliver against business objectives.
- Develop multicultural expertise with U.S Hispanic focus and drive inclusion within destination campaigns; partner with Symphony projects to ensure UO brand is properly reaching multicultural audiences, engaging and capturing repeat visits and achieving true brand loyalty.
- Develop campaign performance measurements and look back assessments; maintain ongoing business tracking as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, or Communications. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of marketing or advertising experience preferably in the travel, entertainment or tourism industry
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency working with data, analysing information and report findings.
- In-depth understanding of consumer and brand research.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Cross-functional experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex and highly collaborative environment.
- Must be energetic self-motivated, a quick learner and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results.
- Extremely detail oriented and resourceful, ability to work independently.
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish a plus
Brand Management Capability Requirements
- Proactively analyze and synthesize segment data, performance, forecasting and budgets into Business and Marketing strategy leading to successful business results.
- Demonstrate critical decision making and problem solving skills, leading to inspiring plans, engagement and ultimately business performance.
- Recognize market issues and trends and proactively propose ideas, plans, contingencies and brainstorm initiatives to address business needs.
- Provide clear and succinct direction, facilitates brainstorming, and drive innovation that enables working teams to develop breakthrough marketing plans.
- Synthesize situation assessment, financial results and brand health to develop global and segment annual plans. Influence communication plan creation, working with the plan and plan measurement.
- Command respect with working team based on comprehensive knowledge of segment goals and channel capabilities that adds value and provide the ability to influence plan development.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE