Senior Analyst, Cost - Universal Creative
- Universal Orlando
At Universal Creative, we design, develop and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable to drive growth for Universal Parks & Resorts worldwide. Our innovative attractions, immersive theme parks and world-class resorts fuse art and technology to create new standards in the themed entertainment industry.
Our Team Members are the driving force behind Universal Creative. With their diverse skills and forward-thinking ideas, our team pushes us beyond the boundaries of whats possible to achieve the extraordinary. Together, were creating a Universe of fun, always ensuring the next thing we do is better than the last thing we did.
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in the financial analysis and make recommendations for various projects. Work with project team to develop and maintain detailed financial reports and general financial support.
- Prepare worksheets and analyze a range of accounts to verify accuracy, identify business trends or problem areas.
- Complete month-end close duties, including report review and account reconciliations
- Assist with applicable ad-hoc projects and requests
- Perform detailed review of Capital Project purchase requests from initial development through final approval
- Work with Project Financial Analyst and Project Managers to update project EFC and communicate issues
- Review, audit and approve invoices/payment applications related to project. Research vendor payment issues and make recommendations for resolution
- Perform contract maintenance
- Verify contract execution and payment releases
- Assist with Property Tax questions and issues
SCOPE: Assists in the financial analysis and make recommendations for various projects.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Analytical thinking, forecasting, and accounting research experience required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines required
- Experience working with Project teams preferred
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required.
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 3 years finance, accounting, analyst experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Infrequent local travel. Long distance travel not required.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. 2019 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE