Pay Level: Negotiable
Employer's Marketing and Analytics teams envision the way people will experience Employer through its digital platforms and products, inspiring anyone we reach digitally to take next steps in their spiritual journey. These teams take a variety of data points and look for opportunities to improve experience, fill gaps, optimize campaigns and seize strategic opportunities as they are identified by measuring key objectives by critically assessing and helping to improve digital and campaign effectiveness. The role includes supporting global analytics deliverables across multiple entities by defining and reporting on key metrics, analyzing data from various sources and tools, and proactively providing insights to stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee with Employer :
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics of online marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, website changes, and inbound and outbound programs
- Design experiments and leverage various tools to implement A/B or multivariate tests to provide in-depth insights on the effectiveness of online/digital initiatives
- Identify opportunities to help optimize marketing efforts to encourage visits, conversions, and to drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Create, manage, and share analytics dashboards and reports to provide meaningful, data-informed business insights.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of web and mobile analytics.
- Owns a deep understanding of user motivations, Employer objectives and digital opportunities
- Develops visible content and hidden tags in online/digital sites to improve the volume and/or quality of traffic to a site from search engines from unpaid search results by analyzing traffic and search results
- Advises and trains content management staff on best practices for labeling content
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Thorough understanding of web/social media marketing analytics, measurement, testing and experimentation, and data mining.
- Analytics and metrics knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC), email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation
- Experience with tag management systems or tools such as Google Tag Manager; Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to learn on the job and keep up to date on changing trends in digital media and data analytics
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret large volumes of data and communicate insights in an understandable and actionable way
- Ability to work independently with little direction and take initiative
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Business
- 3-5 years of experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Coremetrics, or similar. Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) preferred.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience with data visualization tools to build out reporting frameworks, design, and construct dashboards
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
While not required, certification and/or formal training with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager is a plus.